Foot Traffic Forum - EQUAY: Soul Of A Place - Foot Traffic Forum - EQUAY

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Soul Of A Place What cities or countries have the strongest soul?

#1 User is offline   Soul_of_a_Place 

• PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

There are some geographic­al places I enjoy being in, some I find boring and stale, some places make me feel quite uneasy or even repelled by and some places make my hair stand up and make me drop everything and run for my life. I believe some people, but not everybody, can feel the "Soul of the Place" (in non-religious terms). This is not necessarily about our personal connection with the place, it is rather more about The Place, period. Although sometimes it may be how you or me personally connect with the place, but that is our personal experience, which is different from what the particular place is all about. If a particular place (geographical location) transmits certain vibrations and energy and we detect it, that is me or you, who is the Detector and the place is the Transmitter. If everyone can feel that special energy transmitted by the place, it means the place has a special soul to it; but if only some people can detect it then it may be either those people have a gift to detect that special soul of a place or it is their personal connection with the place, which may not have any special energy to it. It is important to note that this has nothing to do with religion, philosophy or any dogma. This is pure facts and discussion.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users